Thursday, March 24, 2011

Comments.....

I thought I'd let those of you that comment on my posts know that I do read, and appreciate your comments.  However.... the comment system has always presented challenges - in the past I have received email notices that a comment was added here or there.  And in the past, I have, with persistence been able to add a comment back.  NOW-a-days the system is not allowing me to post comments at all.  And so... this post!.  Keep those cards and letters coming in - thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure why you are having a problem with 'comments'. I use Blogger, but haven't noticed any problems sending or receiving comments.

    Hope you guys are still enjoying yourselves. We're still in Florida - heading north in June towards Nashville, TN and Belleville, MI and maybe Maine. Still hoping to get some of those Maine lobsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... long time... good to hear you two are alive and well.

    We are still in SoCal and will be headed to Seattle via San Francisco, Reno, coastal OR (3 months) finally Seattle.

    Stay well and eat a few lobsters for me will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! I commented as John and used my blog URL ---- now to remember it!

    ReplyDelete