Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ALASKA's KENAI FJORDS as seen....

Last year Becky, Ron and Inge M, and I went up to Alaska (see post) and spent one day touring the Kenai Fjords aboard the Ocre Voyager operated by "Kenai Fjords Tours" out of Seward, AK.  In the original post I mentioned that we had forgotten our camera, and Ron's battery in his went dead earlier.

Anyway..... we met David Berman aboard and he sent us some pictures, and that's what this post is all about.  I'm sure you can Google him and find many, many more pictures of this quality.  Can't tell ya what kind of camera he had but one of his lenses was a 500mm - you'll see.













Not that it matters at all... but hands down this is my favorite picture!








Well.... maybe this one is my favorite.  I know for fact David had his 500mm for this shot







I had to get these posted before I lose them AGAIN, and again, thank you David for sharing these terrific pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment