Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fishing with Garibaldi Charters

Well, I've quit trying to use "Snapfish" and "Picasa" because of all the issues with folks trying to open one or the other, or having to sign-up to view pictures so to heck with them.  If you're reading this then you'll now learn that I am going to be posting all future picture to my blog.  The best part of this is that if you don't want to read stuff I write you don't have to... I'll be annotating pictures so they will truly speak those thousand words...

Here's the first....

I went out into the Pacific with Garibaldi Charters (Oregon) on their light tackle bottom fishing trip.  Ya know... I didn't think to take pictures of the limit (7) of Black Sea Bass I caught but a word of this type of fish in passing... the BEST Fish'n'Chips I have ever had are made with Black Sea Bass.

So here's some pictures of the trip





As it turned out we trapped about 60 keeper crabs, enough for 4 crabs for each fisherman.  There was a family of 8 fishing on the boat (4 kids, Mom and Dad, Gram and Grampa).  So they walked away with a ton of fish AND 32 CRABS.



No comments:

Post a Comment